Sunday, September 28, 2008

Haha Epic Fail of a post....

Hahaha good evening to you all fellow 6th period Grade 11 Physics members... My blog was intended for Friday but me being the oh so attentive individual that I am... I was totally oblivious to this until a couple of hours ago ( thanks to a very awesome classmate, this was brought to my attention).

So now here I was, scrambling to remember all of this stuff and I came to another sad realization- I was completely lacking in my supplies. Thus I have come to a conclusion (which hopefully Mrs. K will find satisfactory) I will make sure to have all my supplies for blogging here tomorrow and will do a super post combining both what we did on Friday with what we will be doing tomorrow. Brilliant idea right? Really hope this flies.... so sorry everyone who counted on me... i failed you.... hopefully tomorrow I will be able to shine again for you all as a beacon of guidance in this glorious subject.

~~Matt~~

No comments: