Tuesday, November 25, 2008

accept my apology...

...Sorry guys i forgot to scribe for last Friday and its been a few days now... i would tell my side of the story, however that would take up you time and mine and we don't want to waste time.

Anyways! On Friday we had a substitute named Mrs Zulak. She wasn't every helpful and i think she didn't know anything about physics so lets not talk about her anymore. We were asked to read pages 110 to 119. Then answer questions one to seven on page 129.

Yeah.. it was a pretty slack day so there isn't much to say except to say sorry because i forgot to scribe even though i had a lot of time.

And i didn't really pick the next scribe because Mrs Kozoriz picked for me. I wanted to pick a scribe and blackmail them if they didn't wanna scribe but my plan failed.

Sorry for not scribing! forgive me!
-Roger out...

No comments: