Sunday, October 5, 2008

DELAYED DEVOTION....To PHYSICS

Delayed Devotion... No I'm not trying to suck up. It just happens to be the title of the song I'm listening to. Google it. ha ha just kidding. I'm a little late with the post, I'm sorry. I wasn't really feeling up to it, even though I said I would do it, mostly because I was watching SNL parody Sarah Palin. ;D

Anyhoo. This scribe post is here to recap what happened since the blog abruptly stopped, so I think that was a Wednesday. On Wednesday, everyone was reviewing for the test the next day using the blue booklet; Waves In Two Dimension. As well as that we were also given review sheets the previous day and reviewed the answers as a class.

The next day was Thursday, and subsequently, we all wrote the test. At the end of class, prior to leaving, we were given the booklet that summarized the next unit, which was SOUND. We're most likely to get thorough on this unit this week.

Finally on Friday, we were given a lab where the objective was to observe the results of making sounds with a ruler on the edge of the table, filling a graduated cylinder with different levels of water and blowing air into it for a sort of windpipe sound and also hitting a "hammer" on a tuning fork. After the class experimented with these items and made different sounds, we were to record our data by answering the questions and hand the paper in.. [but i didn't, tee hee. I will.. I'm just perfecting the paper.]

Then we also had to grab a worksheet CHAPTER 15 Vocab review and fill in the blanks in which we are probably going to go over tomorrow. That's all for today folks...

OH YEAH... next scribe....
jaaaayp :D

1 comment:

Ms K said...

Thanks for picking up the slack. Job well done!